Tis' the season for festive holiday feasts and party food, and what better way to whip up a Pinterest-inspired holiday recipe than with fresh MilkAndEggs ingredients? For those of you who don't know, I've partnered up with MilkAndEggs for the last several months to introduce to you guys a bunch of seasonal recipes that I've bookmarked on Pinterest! Food will, and always will be, a huge part of my life and I love showing you guys new recipes that I make in the kitchen! Now without further ado, let me show you the coolest Christmas themed recipe that my family and I whipped up together this holiday season!
Penguin Pajamas: Adore Me
Jonathan Wang from @jonathanbangwang
Use "MISSMICHELLE" for $20 off your online MilkAndEggs purchase of $40 or more.
That's 50% off of your next groceries spree!
Christmas Tree Spinach Dip Breadsticks
- 12 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cheddar or mozerella cheese
- 1 tube refrigerated thin crust pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic salt + italian seasoning
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat spinach and cream cheese together. Add garlic, salt, onion powder, pepper, chili powder, italian seasoning, & beat to combine.
3) Add parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese & beat to combine.
4) For shaping directions, go to https://wp.me/p405LX-3SX
5) Bake tree for about 22 minutes until golden brown on top and cooked through on the bottom.
6) Melt butter and stir in garlic salt and seasoning. Brush over breadsticks. Serve warm.
Find the original recipe here.
Without a doubt, this appetizer is major addicting that you can serve at any holiday party and impress your guests. When I was only expecting to eat one "tree branch", I ended up eating five more because it was so damn good. If you're looking for a holiday treat to make next year, THIS is the recipe that will get people saying "compliments to the chef" - which will be you! ;) Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and soon-to-be Happy New Year's!